What is a Cardano Casino?
A Cardano casino is an online casino that supports Cardano (ADA) as a payment system. In other words, it is a casino that allows you to deposit and withdraw money through Cardano.
Cardano is a blockchain platform founded on peer-reviewed research. It is also developed through evidenced techniques. With a Cardano casino, you can rest assured of getting unparalleled security.
How to Find the Best Cardano Casinos
As you know, New Zealand is home to thousands of online casinos that support Cardano as a payment method. So, finding the best casino worth your time and money can be a tiresome task. Keep in mind the following:
- License and regulations – The first aspect you need to check out is the authorities that license and regulate the casino. For example, a Cardano casino licensed by MGA, Curacao, UKGC or Kahnawake Gaming Commission is worth your time.
- Safety and security – Another important aspect worth checking is the safety and security measures employed by the casino. A casino that employs the best Secure Socket Layer and certified RNG is worth a try.
- Trustworthy and reputation – The best Cardano casino should have a clean record. Before you join a casino, you should check testimonials or what existing players say about the casino.
- Number and variety of games – Of course, the main reason for joining a Cardano casino is to play real money slot games. To this end, you should join a casino that offers a range of games, including slots, jackpots, table games, and live games.
- User experience (app) – Playing games at the palm of your hands is undeniably the best gaming experience. When finding the best Cardano casino, you should check whether the site has a downloadable mobile application or in-browser apps.
- Cardano bonuses and promotions – A casino that boosts your bankroll with offers is worth giving a shot. You should check the availability of casino bonuses such as bonus spins, match bonuses, cashback bonuses, and reload bonuses.
- Loyalty program (VIP program) – Besides standard bonuses, a good Cardano casino should offer you exclusive VIP rewards. So, it is worth checking this aspect before signing up.
- Customer service – Finally, it is good to check the customer service offered by the online casino. Specifically, you should check whether customer support is available 24/7 and the support channels you can use to get in touch.
NZ Cardano casinos, like the ones on our list, have unlimited advantages. Once you join them, you can expect to enjoy benefits such as:
- Quick or instant money transfers – Cardano is undeniably one of the fastest payment systems on the market. With this option, you will deposit and withdraw money from your online casino account instantly.
- No extra transaction fees – Cardano casinos that we recommend to you will not charge you deposit or withdrawal fees. This is to say that the money you deposit or withdraw will appear in your account in full amount.
- Protected payment information – Since Cardano is a crypto-currency, you will not need to submit your personal information. Still, there are no middlemen, meaning that cases of theft are minimal.
- Anonymous option – With Cardano, you don’t need to send your credit card number or bank account information. In other words, you will remain anonymous throughout the transaction process.
Cardano Casinos have a few setbacks you need to keep in mind. They include:
- Volatility – Cardano is a cryptocurrency, meaning it is not stable. You can expect the price to go up or down at any time.
- No regulatory bodies – Unlike other banking systems, Cardano is not regulated. Therefore, if you lose your money, there is no place to lodge your complaints.
- It is hard to trace – As we mentioned, Cardano is anonymous. So, if you lose your money, it may be hard to recover.
History of Cardano
Founded in 2015, Cardano is a blockchain platform that facilitates peer-to-peer transactions. The platform was founded by Charles Hoskinson, one of the co-founders of Ethereum. Besides that, Cardano Foundation, a company in Zug, Switzerland oversees it.
Cardano is also one of the largest crypto-currencies that use proof-of-stake blockchain. Hoskinson founded this crypto-currency after a dispute with one of the Ethereum co-founders, namely Vitalik Buterin.
After leaving Ethereum, Hoskinson co-founded IOHK, a blockchain company that focused on the development of Cardano, Emurgo, and Cardano Foundation. It is named after Gerolamo Cardano. On the other hand, the crypto-currency is named after Ada Lovelace.
Cardano Casino Bonus
Cardano casinos offer bonus cash and free spins to new players. However, you must deposit some cash to qualify for the casino bonus. Also, this bonus has playthrough requirements that should be adhered to. Thus, ensure all the terms that surround it are clear to you. If they aren't, you can contact the casino's help center to seek clarification.
Casino with ADA Free Spins
Free spins are offered as a welcome offer in many online casinos. This aspect is not different in ADA casinos because you will get 50, 100, or 200 free spins once you deposit the minimum required amount. These free spins last for a certain period and you can only use them on a particular slot. Therefore, ensure you familiarise yourself with the requirements before claiming the free spins.
No Deposit Bonus
Creating a new account on ADA casinos qualifies you for an impressive no deposit bonus. However, this bonus has unique terms & conditions that surround it. Therefore, you should go through the requirements to ensure you can fully leverage them. Lastly, keep in mind that this offer does not require any deposit to get it.
NZ Cardano Mobile Casino
Cardano mobile casinos are created to adapt well on mobile screens. Besides, the design of the site is quite minimalistic to ensure that players enjoy seamless navigation and impressive graphics while playing. All the features you can find on the desktop version are also available on the mobile version. Thus, the mobile casino is reliable and effective.
Cardano Welcome Bonus
ADA online casinos provide new players with impressive welcome bonuses. Typically, a player could get a cash bonus and free spins. The cash bonus can help you play more games and win more money. On the other hand, you can utilise the free spins on particular slots as directed by the casino.
You qualify for the first deposit bonus if you deposit the minimum required amount on a Cardano casino. For example, if the casino offers a 200% deposit bonus at a minimum deposit of 100 Cardano, you will get 200 Cardano. Therefore, you can get more funds by making a deposit to your new account.
Best New Cardano Casinos
Cardano casinos are not many in the iGaming industry. However, we still have new online casinos launching every year. Thus, we can expect to play games in new Cardano casinos.
Although, you can choose the best Cardano casino that offers great game selection, variety of payment means, seamless navigation, and safety to all players.
Minimum Deposit ADA Casinos Online
Ensure you learn about the least amount of Cardano that you can deposit into the new account you have created. This will allow you to receive offers. However, if you make less deposit than required, you will be locked out of the impressive offers meant for new players.
Cardano Casino – Deposit with Credit Card
Some crypto casinos also accept payments via credit cards. Therefore, you can choose to use either crypto payment options or credit cards. Eventually, you will still get the casino bonus attached to the first deposit. Therefore, do not get stuck if you run out of crypto coins in your e-wallet.
VIP Casinos with Cardano
If being treated like a real VIP is your desire, you can experience it at Cardano Casinos. It would help if you aimed to be a high roller or a regular player to accumulate many points to achieve this.
If the casino offers VIP perks, you will be among the players that will leverage. Thus, always strive to play more or make high deposits using Cardano payments to qualify for the VIP.
No Wagering ADA Casinos
Offers at ADA casinos may have wagering requirements that should be met before you can withdraw the winnings. Therefore, it would be a relief to get a bonus that does not have wagering requirements attached to it.
However, it is good to read the terms and conditions before you can claim it to get a full review of the offer.
If you have been looking for Cardano online casinos that have bonus codes, you probably have a few options. Typically, there are not many casinos that accept Cardano payments. As such, only a few ADA casinos have bonus codes for claiming bonuses.
However, if you do not get a code to claim an offer at a Cardano casino, you can just activate it without the code.
Cardano Casinos Summary
NZ Cardano casinos are some of the best gambling sites in the industry. These online casinos provide you with plenty of casino games, including video slots, video poker, live games, and table games. They also provide you with hefty bonuses and promotions.
You will, for instance, get impressive bonus spins, match bonuses, reload bonuses, cashback bonuses, and exclusive VIP rewards. Better still, these ADA casinos allow you to deposit and withdraw money instantly.
Furthermore, the SSL used protects all payments, meaning you don’t need to worry about your banking info. What’s more, these online casinos have world-class gaming licenses and offer you 24/7 customer service. If you want to enjoy the gaming thrills at these casinos, you only need to choose one from our list.
Are Cardano casinos legal and legit?
Yes, they all have licenses from world-class regulatory authorities. For example, most of them have licenses granted by MGA, UKGC, Kahnawake Gaming Commission, and Curacao.
Can I make instant deposits and withdrawals at Cardano Casinos?
Yes, all deposits and withdrawals you make via Cardano are instant.
Do the casinos have bonuses and promotions?
Yes, they have many casino offers, including bonus spins, match bonuses, reload bonuses, cashback bonuses, and VIP rewards.
Are the casinos mobile-responsive?
Yes, some have mobile applications, while others allow you to play via mobile web browsers.
What is Cardano/ADA?
Cardano is an open-source blockchain project that can be used for money transfers and dApp implementation. It is intended for consumers, businesses, and government bodies from all over the world. For instance, you can use its blockchain for your own Cardano casino to send and receive digital money via fast and cryptographically secure transactions.
Is Cardano/ADA a legit cryptocurrency?
Yes, this is a blockchain developed back in 2015 and regularly revised by peers and mathematicians. It has a lot of security features that earlier cryptocurrencies don’t have.
Will I be able to claim welcome and ongoing promotions if I use ADA?
If a selected online operator supports promotions in crypto, ADA will most likely be on the list.
How long does it take to withdraw wins in ADA?
Normally, the procedure will take between 24 hours to 2 days depending on the verified status of your casino account as well as the quality of services of the particular online operator.
Is it safe to pay with Сardano?
Yes, it is. Cardano is a third-generation cryptocurrency that uses the first peer-reviewed protocol, Ouroboros. The protocol allows Cardano’s network decentralization and ensures security.
How reliable is ADA?
This currency is among the top 10 cryptocurrencies, and it has also been around since 2015. the blockchain is used by 1000s of clients and is regularly going through peer reviews for improvements.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Casinoclaw.
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.