What are Low Wagering Casinos?
It is incredibly rare to find a casino without any wagering requirements. However, low wagering casinos do exist. They’re not rare, but they are uncommon. These casinos have wagering requirements like all the rest, but they’re generally much lower than the average requirements.
This means you could feasibly get through them and still have enough money to cash out. After all, what’s the point of a welcome bonus if you’re never going to see any money from it? We’re talking about online gambling. The entire point is to make money!
How to Find the Best Low Wagering Casinos in Canada
Of course, when it comes to online gambling, you want your experience to be smooth. There are certain factors that can help you make an informed decision. We’ve done the homework for you and considered the following to come up with a great top list.
- License and regulations: Does the casino hold a valid license from reputable gaming authorities such as Canada (Kahnawake), Malta, Curaçao, or the UK? If the answer is yes, that’s a good start.
- Safety and security: Your safety matter, especially when it comes to money and personal data. When selecting the best low wagering casinos, we check to see if they use SSL encryption technology.
- Trustworthy and reputation: What do other players have to say about the site? Did they love it, or hated it all together? That’s what we keep in mind when differentiating the good from the bad.
- Number and variety of games: The more the merrier. Most of the low-wagering casinos on our list feature a rich library of games.
- User experience (app): Ease of use is another important factor not to ignore. If the games load fast, that’s a good site to play at.
- Bonuses and promotions: Any player would love to see their account credited with offers, whether it's in the form of bonuses or free spins. On our list, you’ll come across low wagering casinos with awesome offers to get you started on a good note.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program): A casino that appreciates its players for their loyalty deserves a pat on their back. Through such programs, you can get rewards to help boost your gaming experience.
- Customer service: If the casino offers reliable support, that’s a plus. In fact, we consider those with fast options such as the Live Feature or phone contact.
Low Wagering Casino Bonuses
Of course, there is a downside to low wagering casino bonuses. With the wager requirements being not as strict, that often means the bonuses aren’t as generous. It’s important to remember that Canadian online casinos do need to make money to stay in business.
As stated, low wagering casino bonuses mean players have an increased chance of claiming their bonuses. As this is true, the casino at least needs to make sure it’s not too much money. Don’t let this discourage you from seeking out new low-wagering free spins bonuses! They’re still worth the trouble, and you can still find some quite juicy ones!
What are Wagering Requirements?
The wagering requirements are how many times you need to play through your bonus. Let's exemplify! You get a nice 100% deposit match up to C$100 bonus. You deposit C$100 and obviously get C$100 in bonus. The play through requirement for this bonus is 20x.
This means you need to have at least C$2000 in stake to be able to withdraw your bonus. Also, if you withdraw any money at all before qualifying for the bonus, the casino might forfeit your remaining bonus. Furthermore, different type of games contributes differently towards the wagering requirements.
Slots are normally the standard while table games like Roulette or Black Jack are half contribution. This is why it's important to read the bonus terms. We know, this is boring as hell when you're in the mood and just want to play some slots.
Do take that extra 2 minutes to ensure you get good terms. Or just pick one of the casinos from our curated list!
What is Considered a Low Wagering Bonus?
The industry standard bonus has a play through requirement of between 30x-40x. Anything below 30x is a low wagering bonus, the lower the better. You shouldn't sign up for bonuses with a higher requirement than 40x.
Why Choose a Low Wagering Casino?
You want what's best for you. Easy to claim bonuses are better than hard to claim bonuses. There are hundreds of casino operators out there. As in any business, owners operate differently. Some casinos are more fair than others.
If you find a casino with a low wager bonus, chances are you've found one of the good ones. A casino with low wagering welcome bonuses are also much more likely to offer good bonuses in the future than other casinos.
New Low Wagering Free Spins Bonuses
The wagering requirements are always hiding in the fine print. The actual bonus with number of free spins, and the generous deposit match is always in big, bold font, so you can’t miss it. Then, there's the other part that is usually hidden in the smallest font on the page.
This is the part that says you need to gamble through 35x your bonus money before you can withdraw any real money. That’s why it’s always important to read everything. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Shortly, if you do your research, and avoid the hardest ones, there are plenty of great deals out there.
We always list the best casinos only here, so you can feel safe in your choice.
Low Wagering Casinos Summary
As seen from the above, low wagering casinos do exist and are a great way to get you started. That means that you can gamble through fewer times than the average range. If you find a casino that's appealing to you in terms of design, ease of use and range of casino games, that's good.
If the same online casino also offers a great low wagering bonus, that's great! Chances are, you'll be with this casino for a long time! If this is your cup of tea, feel free to check out these online sites in Canada. We've compiled all our very favorites here for your benefit.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Casinoclaw.
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.