What is iDebit Casino?
An iDebit Casino is an online casino that lets you deposit and withdraw money using the popular iDebit system. It’s a fast and easy way to move money around when playing in online casinos. It also acts as a middleman between the casino and your bank account, so you can feel completely secure. Deposit only what you want, knowing that the rest of your money is safely tucked away in the bank. And when you hit that big jackpot, you want a fast transfer. There’s nothing worse than having a bunch of money stuck in limbo where you can’t touch it.
New iDebit Casinos in Canada
More and more new casinos in Canada are using iDebit. An added bonus when using a new iDebit Casino is that it’s like a stamp of approval. If the casino uses iDebit, you know it’s legitimate. A new gaming website only wants you to have a good time. That’s why it's so easy to move your money around. It’s a lot easier to have fun when you know everything is safe and secure. And you know it is going to be a quality site.
How we rank and find the best iDebit casinos in Canada
Finding the best Canadian iDebit casino can be a challenge, especially since the sector is already flooded with hundreds of iGaming sites. We understand how frustrating this can be, more so to new players. Thus, we have done the work for you, enabling you to find a good casino without difficulties. Our process of ranking casinos is extensive since we want to ensure we are bringing you only the best. Below is an overview of factors we look at before ranking a casino among the best.
- License and regulations – We expect good casinos to have their licensing and regulation information readily available. Usually, if we visit a site and can't tell who owns it or which firms licenses and regulates its activities, then we won't rank the website. In fact, it doesn't matter if the iDebit online casino offers one of the greatest gaming selections or has the most generous promotions. Likewise, we check if the licensing body is a trusted, strict, and respected authority. We don't just recommend any licensed and regulated site. The license has to be from a recognized regulator in for example Canada, UK, Malta or Curaçao.
- Safety and security – Indeed iDebit Casinos ensure they seal any loopholes that can result in data theft. Notably, their sites are Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted. The technology encodes your information in such a way that third-parties can't intercept it. We tell if a site uses SSL by checking its URL.In a nutshell, casino security is vital to the enjoyment of gaming since you're sure your information and bankroll are safe.
- Trustworthy and reputation – Good sites are transparent in their operations. When assessing a site's transparency, we take a look at players' feedback. Normally, from this, we hope to learn things like if a casino pays out as promised, and if customer support is quick and helpful. Also, we look at if bonus requirements are adequately spelled out. As such, comments and reviews from previous and existing users are quite helpful in our rating process. Generally, from these reviews and our own experience in testing out things like customer service, we can tell if a casino is or is not transparent.
- Number and variety of games – The heart of online casino gaming – the number and variety of games. When evaluating a site to see whether to rank it, we assess its gaming options. We know you would like to try out different varieties. With this in mind, we rank casinos that offer various games like table games, slots, specialty, video poker, scratchcards, bingo, and table games.
- Availability of specialty games – Specialty games, keno, and bingo can be among the most neglected casino games. Thus, when a casino well-stocks such games, we usually take notice of this and pass the information to you. In reality, it may be hard to find iDebit casinos with non-traditional games. Whenever we come across one, we certainly let you know. Besides, bingo and poker rooms are also not given as much attention. As such, we prioritize sites with such games to see which ones are ideal for you.
- User experience – Gamers have developed the desire to take gaming with them everywhere. As a result, they opt for casinos that are compatible with their devices. Before ranking a online casino with iDebit, we first check its responsiveness. No one wants to play on a mobile casino that keeps on falling back. Additionally, we rank a casino as a decent one if players can access at least half of the games on mobile. Further, ease of use is another determining factor. Also, the availability of a mobile app is an added advantage. On this, we test whether it's easy to navigate.
- Bonuses and promotions – When we review a site's promotional program, we are keen on a variety of opportunities. While most iDebit Casinos offer deposit match bonuses, particularly for new customers, we prefer casinos that apply more thoughtfulness. Primarily, deposit welcome perks may suffice for some players, but we are looking for varied promotions. We want to see bonuses like free spins, tournaments, no deposit offers, and a creative, rewarding approach to incentivizing all players.
- Customer service – Knowledgeable and professional customer service is the backbone of any casino seeking to thrive in the industry. We find good casinos by testing out their customer support using the provided contact platforms. If a casino indicates that it works 24/7 maybe via live chat, we are keen to see if honors that. Plus, we look at the ways of contacting the service team. Excellent iDebit online casinos should have several ways, including phone, email, and live chat. Consecutively, we analyze trends in gamers' feedback regarding customer support. From this, we can tell if the support is up to standard.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program) – Players who are loyal to their chosen casinos expect rewards. Great casinos have reward programs for such players, usually called VIP/Loyalty Programs. Notably, we try as much as possible to find casinos whose VIP programs aren't hard to join, at least for the first tier. We rank iDebit Casinos that have exciting incentives to loyal customers. Talk of faster payouts, rewarding tournaments, cash prizes, birthday gifts, and monthly raffles. Most importantly, we prefer casinos with exclusive opportunities. This could include offering personalized customer support and a personal account manager.
Depositing at a casino that accept iDebit
iDebit is a simple service that even new users will find easy getting to grips with. Remarkably, depositing using this banking option is fast and hassle-free. Below are steps to follow when you want to deposit funds into your account.
- For starters, you need to have an account with a casino that accepts iDebit payments.
- While on the casino's homepage, go to the cashier's page and click on the deposit tab.
- Choose iDebit and state how much you wish to deposit.
- Log in to your account using your online banking credentials to confirm the payment.
- Click the ‘approve’ option from your bank.
- The casino will receive an instant confirmation of your transaction.
Notably, the above procedure applies when you are depositing as a guest. In this, you don't require an iDebit account. Principally, you only need a bank account with any of the banking institutions that work with iDebit. If you wish to fund your account from a eWallet account, the following are the steps to follow.
- First, you need an active iDebit account.
- From your casino choose iDebit as your preferred payment method. Confirm the amount you want to deposit.
- Consequently, the casino will redirect you to the iDebit page.
- Log in to your account and select if you wish to fund your bankroll from the savings or chequing account.
- Once you initiate the process, it will take under 5 minutes for the funds to reflect in your casino account.
On that note, make sure your iDebit has sufficient funds before proceeding to deposit. This way, you will prevent any delays. Additionally, your iDebit credentials have to match those of your casino. If not, the payment may fail to go through since iDebit or the casino may view the transaction as fraudulent. If the money doesn’t reflect in your account after being deducted from your bank, contact your casino’s help desk.
How do I create an iDebit account?
The registration process is easy and takes a few steps to set up your account. You need to note that you have to be in Canada to create an iDebit account. The steps include:
- Head over to iDebit's official website and click “Sign Up”.
- Provide your details such as name, email address, date of birth, address, phone number, and the last 4 digits of your government-issued identity card.
- Press continue.
- Provide your bank details.
- Verify your email and phone number.
- Your account is now ready for use!
iDebit is a secure digital payments provider that enables you to make casino deposits and withdrawals. Essentially, the method lets you pay for casino services and receive your winnings through online banking. It enables you to deposit money directly to the casino from your bank. Besides, you can use the method as a guest or create an iDebit account. Whichever option you settle for, you can rest assured that the company will deliver safe and fast services.
Is iDebit safe?
The last thing you will have to worry about when using iDebit is your security. The method is extremely secure, with its servers hosted in a highly restricted and state-of-the-art data center. Further, their website is SSL encrypted. In particular, it uses a 256-bit data encryption certificate. This technology ensures the information you share with the company is securely transmitted. This data is then protected using biometric palm scanners and robust firewalls. iDebit takes every precaution to ensure none of your information leaks or is accessible to prying third-parties.
iDebit reputation and reliability
The company has a positive reputation among its users. The majority of players applaud it for its convenience and affordability. Excitingly, it is reliable for both deposits and withdrawals. Especially, deposits are instant, taking less than five minutes to reflect in your iDebit casino once you approve the payment. Withdrawals can take up to five business days. iDebit usually works with banks. Most banks take time to process money transfers.
Basically, they hold the funds for 3-5 working days to ensure the transaction is not fraudulent. Chiefly, iDebit has managed to maintain a strong reputation over the years. You will find very few complaints about the company online. What's more, the company has resolved most of these complaints, a sign that it values its customers. Besides, its presence in leading Canadian casinos is enough proof that this is a reliable and reputable banking option.
Let iDebit do the work
You go to an online casino to play and have fun, not to figure out the best way to transfer your money. iDebit makes it easy to get your money where it needs to be so you can have a good time. Having fun shouldn’t be work. iDebit does the work for you so you can just focus on that jackpot! Go win that money!
iDebit casino summary
Using iDebit at online casinos is secure and convenient. First of all, you can trust online casinos that accept the service. The reason being, the method only works with top casinos, all of which are secure. Such sites also have an impressive collection of gaming products and are superb for new and seasoned casino players. Again, iDebit casinos gift their customers' generous offers. They also reward VIP players with exclusive bonuses that make their gaming more enjoyable.
Besides, with online casinos who use this payment method, you are sure only trusted banking institutions process payments. Moreover, choosing iDebit enables you to start playing minutes after funding your bankroll. Payments are instantly approved. Moreover, iDebit doesn't have hidden fees. In fact, the fees are low, and depending on how you choose to deposit or withdraw, you may incur zero charges. Even when fees apply, the amounts are low, usually 1.50 CAD for depositing from your bank.