What is a Ripple Casino?
A Ripple casino is any online gambling website that allows you to deposit or withdraw money through Ripple. Furthermore, Ripple is a remittance network and real-time gross settlement system that uses XRP as its crypto-currency. With a Ripple casino, you can expect to deposit and withdraw money from your player account instantly.
How to Find the Best Ripple Casinos
Canadian online gambling industry is home to dozens of online casinos that support Ripple as a payment system. To this end, finding the right casino for you can be time-consuming. Here, we have narrowed down some of the key aspects you need to check when finding the best Ripple casino. These aspects include:
- License and regulations – Firstly, you need to look at the legal background and know which authorities license and regulate the casino. For example, you can check the availability of licenses from MGA, Curacao, Kahnawake Gaming Commission, and the UK Gambling Commission.
- Safety and security – It is also paramount to check the safety and security protocols employed by the casino. For instance, you can check the SSL and firewalls used to secure your personal and banking information.
- Trustworthy and reputation – When finding the best ripple casino, you should check the trustworthiness and reputation of the gambling website. In other words, you should check what existing players say about the site.
- Number and variety of games – Another aspect worth checking is the gaming options. Specifically, you should check the presence of casino games such as table games, video poker, slots, jackpots, and live games.
- User experience (app) – A ripple casino that allows you to play from any location is worth your money. So, you should check whether the site is mobile-responsive and the available mobile applications.
- Ripple casino bonuses and promotions – You should also check the casino bonuses and promotions offered by a Ripple casino. A casino with bonuses such as match deposit bonuses, bonus spins, cashback bonuses, and reload bonuses is worth your time.
- Loyalty program (VIP –program) – The best ripple casino for you is the one that offers an exciting loyalty or VIP program. Therefore, it is good to check whether a casino will give you exclusive benefits such as personal manager, higher withdrawal limits, etc.
- Customer service – Lastly, you should consider the customer service offered by Ripple casinos. A casino that offers 24/7 customer service through multiple channels deserves your business.
Advantages with a Ripple Casino
Ripple Casinos are indeed the perfect gambling destination for many Canadian gamblers. They are popular because they come in handy with numerous benefits, including the following:
- Quick or instant money transfers – Ripple is a cryptocurrency, meaning it is one of the fastest payment methods available. In particular, you can expect to deposit and withdraw money instantly at a Ripple casino.
- No extra transaction fees – Unlike other casinos, Ripple casinos don’t have transaction fees. This means all deposits and withdrawals are free of charge.
- Protected payment information – Ripple casinos are among the safest online casinos in the online gambling industry. Whether you want to make deposits or withdrawals, you won't need to submit banking information or a credit card number.
- Anonymous option – If you love privacy, Ripple is the best payment option for you. With this option, you don’t need to send personal data. In other words, nobody knows who you are hence avoiding identity theft.
Disadvantages of Playing at a Casino with Ripple
Ripple has a few disadvantages you need to keep in mind. These advantages will affect your gaming journey in one way or the other. They include:
- Volatility – Ripple is somehow unstable. In fact, the founders own most of the coins, meaning they can sell at any time they want and affect the value of the coin.
- A few casinos use Ripple – Most of the Canadian gambling websites don’t support Ripple. As a result, your gambling destinations are limited.
- No regulatory bodies – Unlike other financial institutions, there is no authority that regulates Ripple. So, if there is an issue between you and the payment provider, nobody will solve it.
History of Ripple
Ripple is a remittance and currency exchange network developed by Ripple Labs Inc, a technology company based in the US. Released in 2012, Ripple was developed upon open-source protocol and supports crypto-currencies, fiat currency, commodities, among other units of value.
What’s more, Ripple was originally conceived by Jed McCaleb and built by David Schwartz and Arthur Britto. These investors later approached Ryan Fugger, who provided secure payment options via a global network. Fugger developed a system by the name OpenCoin, which later transformed into Ripple.
In addition to that, the company developed its own crypto-currency, namely XRP. This crypto-currency allowed financial institutions to transfer money with negligible wait-time and fees.
Ripple Casinos Summary
Ripple Casinos are unquestionably the best online gambling websites you should try out in 2021. At these casinos, you will get all sorts of casino bonuses and promotions you could think of. From match bonuses to bonus spins, reload bonuses, cashback bonuses, and no deposit bonuses, the casinos have hefty offers for every player.
Besides that, the casinos provide you with impressive casino games. You will get all kinds of casino games, including slots, video poker, jackpots, table games, live games, craps, etc. These casinos are also mobile responsive and allow you to deposit and withdraw money instantly.
Better still, they have great customer service as well as gaming licenses from world-class authorities. You can dive into the action by signing up with one of the Ripple casinos on our list.