What is a real money online casino?
A real money online casino is a web-based casino offering the chance to win very real cash. There are plenty of games out there that let you play for fake money. Then again, the rush that comes with winning a real dollar jackpot is something else. These casinos offer real payouts just like a casino you would walk into off the street.
Likewise, a lot of the casinos give you the sights and sounds in their own way. The real money casino may be virtual, but the experience, excitement, and above all, the money, are all very real. You will also, unlike land-based casinos, get the no deposit bonuses and free spins when playing online.
Are there any online casinos with real money in Canada?
Yes, and there are several benefits to playing in a real money online casino in Canada instead of a brick and mortar casino. You get to play from the comfort of your own computer. You control your environment. The noise, the smells, everything is the way you want it. You get to be as relaxed as possible while you play for a chance at very real money.
Land-based casinos can be noisy and hectic, but when you’re playing online, it’s as quiet as you want it to be. And you can play in your pajamas, something that might be frowned upon at your local casino!
Security behind a real money online casino
Online casinos with real money are inspected and inspected again to make sure they offer real security and real cash. They’re as a matter of fact fantastic and a safe way to scratch that casino itch from home. Sit back on the couch with your laptop or mobile and throw something on the television and win real cash playing all of your favorite slots games. You’re in the same way getting the best mobile (or desktop) casino experience right in your own home.
Win real money at online casinos with a free spins bonus
One of the most common bonuses that a real money online casino can give is a free spins bonus. Without a doubt, free spins are exciting. You get the chance to win a lot of money, even hit a big jackpot, without having to actually spend money of your own. However, it's important to always be aware of the wagering requirements. These requirements force you to bet a certain amount, over time, before you can cash out any money you win.
Basically, even if you hit it big on a free spin, you need to keep playing until you hit that requirement. If it's 35x your winnings, and you win $100, you need to gamble a grand total of $3,500 before that money is actually yours.
Benefits of playing with deposit bonuses instead of no deposit
Some real money online casinos offer what's called a no deposit bonus. A no deposit bonus is a casino bonus you get just for signing up. True to its name, it doesn't require any sort of deposit. Basically, it's completely free. That doesn't mean there aren't downsides, however.
No deposit bonuses, which usually come in the form of free spins, usually have the steepest wagering requirements. In addition, you'll have a smaller time frame in which to hit that requirement. And the casino generally chooses the slot that you have to use the free spins on.
In short, the casino doesn't want to give you free money. In the end, you'll almost always end up depositing your own money anyway just to hit the requirement.
How to find the best real money casino in Canada
There are several criteria when it comes to determining a good real money online casino, let alone the best casino. Every casino is good at one thing or another, but you want one that rocks the competition in almost every way.
- Welcome Bonuses – A good welcome bonus can really let you know if a casino is worth your time. You want a bonus that's generous, and they get bonus points if they offer a deposit bonus and free spins.
- Match Bonuses – Speaking of deposit bonuses, pay attention to what percentage they're matching and how high they're willing to go. Both are equally important.
- Free Spins – Obviously, you want as many free spins as you can get. A lot of real money online casinos will spread them out over a week, but these casinos will ultimately give more spins than most.
- No Deposit Bonuses – Any bonus that you can get without depositing money is worth looking into, just watch those wagering requirements.
- Mobile Compatibility – If you like to play on the go, make sure they offer most if not all of their games on their mobile site and/or app.
- Games – This one is obvious. You want a large, varied library with heavy hitters like Microgaming and NetEnt behind it. If you're looking for live casino games, look for Evolution Gaming.
- Security – Every casino claims to be secure. When you find a casino you like, it can't hurt to do a little searching to see what other sites have to say.
- Banking – The last thing you want is a online casino that makes it a hassle to get money in and out. Check out their withdrawal options and processing times before you deposit.
- Customer Support – No system is perfect, and you're going to run into an issue at some point. Around the clock support is a big plus, especially phone support.