What is the best casino bonus in Canada?
There are a few different types of casino bonuses. It’s hard to say which is the best, because that’s a matter of opinion, honestly. Also, it depends on what exactly you’re trying to get out of a casino. Certain bonuses are more lucrative than others. However, if you are just looking for a good time, certain bonuses will help with that, too.
Free spins bonuses are one of the most popular casino bonuses around. Not only do you have a chance to win money, but you also get to try out a bunch of exciting slot machines at no charge.
How we find and rank the best casino bonus in Canada
Finding a Canadian casino with the best casino bonus is not that easy. But this should not worry. Our main job is to recommend to you casinos with some of the most exciting bonuses. Specifically, we look at the following aspects before recommending any casino to you.
- License and regulations: Indeed, a casino with the best bonuses will always have operating licenses. On top of this, it should be a regulated casino. All the casinos on our list have licenses from top authorities such as Kahnawake Gaming Commission and MGA.
- Safety and security: Bookies that can afford to offer you the best casino bonuses should also be safe and secure. As such, we consider if they use security measures such as the Secure Socket layer. In other words, hackers and other third parties should not access your data.
- Trustworthy and reputation: Casinos with the best bonuses should hold the end of their deals. Precisely, if they promise you a bonus, they should fulfill that promise. Also, they should have a positive reputation in order to rank high.
- Number and variety of games: As you enjoy that big bonus, you should have access to unlimited games. To this end, we recommend only those casinos that have a huge game selection.
- User experience (app): Your gaming experience matters a lot. Furthermore, our wish is that you get a world-class gambling experience. That said, most of our casinos with huge bonuses have a platform compatible with mobile devices.
- Bonuses and promotions: Before recommending a casino to you, we look at the available perks. To be precise, we check whether you will get casino bonuses and other promotions. After all, these are the perks that can keep you motivated at the casino.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program): Of course, your long stay at any casino means that you are loyal. As a result, the best bookmakers should reward you with VIP treats. All the casinos on our list have a special VIP program for loyal customers.
- Customer service: Finally, we don't want you to experience troubles along the way. You need to join a casino that will respond to your queries in a friendly and professional manner. In addition to this, the casino should offer you 24/7 customer service.
Highest casino bonus online
When you start looking at the different bonuses that online casinos offer, it’s going to make it a lot easier to narrow them down. Some casinos will give players the highest bonuses. They’ll offer incredibly generous amounts of house money.
Other casinos will offer bonuses that are so weak, they might as well not offer any bonus at all. And then, of course, some actually don’t offer any casino bonus at all. It’s something that’s definitely worth paying attention to, especially if you’re new to the world of online gambling. You want your first few experiences to be positive ones.
Match bonus or no deposit bonus
There’s a good chance that you’ll wind up with a match bonus or no deposit bonus. Any seasoned Canadian gambler (or not-so-seasoned, honestly) can tell you that the no deposit bonus is the holy grail of online casino bonuses. Most casinos won’t give you your first bonus until you make a deposit of a certain amount. It’s usually something small like ten dollars. That’s perfectly fair.
However, some casinos give you a bonus just for signing up for an account, and there’s nothing better than that. You suddenly have a chance to win money without risking any of your own.
Welcome and sign up casino bonuses in Canada
Amidst stiff competition, most online casinos offer welcome and sign up bonuses to have a large customer base. However, you will deposit a minimum amount to trigger the welcome or sign up casino bonus. For example, some casinos will ask you to deposit $5 or $10 before giving you the sign-up bonus.
Also, the welcome or sign up bonus is in the form of a percentage. Some will give you a 100% match deposit bonus, while others may offer more or less than this. But most casino start from 100%. It is also worth noting that the bonus may be cash or free spins.
No wagering casino bonus
In most cases, you will find that welcome casino bonuses have a wagering requirement. This entails the number of times you must wager the bonus before withdrawing. However, the new trend is that there are casinos offering bonuses with no wagering requirements. In this case, you only need to place a bet with the bonus and withdraw immediately after the win.
If you happen to get this bonus, you will enjoy fast deposits and withdrawals. The bonus may sound like a great deal, but it is not available in many casinos. To be on the better side, always look for bonuses with low wagering instead of more.
Fast payout bonuses
A fast payout is what all punters desire. As a result, you will find Canadian casinos restructuring to offer fast deposits, which results in fast payouts. Unlike the usual welcome bonus conditions, fast payout bonuses do not have a wagering requirement. Even if they have, you will realize that it is low.
For example, the wagering requirement may be none or as low as 5x. As you can see, this deal gives you a chance of getting winnings immediately after winning on the bonus. Also, the deals even become better when combined with no wagering. So, don’t just use any casino. We always provide you with a list of casinos with fast payout bonuses.
NetEnt casino bonuses
NetEnt is a big name in the gaming space. Also, it features major games found in many casinos. To make the games even better, you will find a bonus attached to the games. However, the bonuses vary from one casino to another. But you don't have to worry about the size of the casino bonus. Almost all casinos that offer NetEnt games have a sizeable bonus.
Microgaming casino bonuses
When you mention the best software developers, you cannot overlook the big name like Microgaming. Most of their games offer you a long-lasting experience, and you will always crave for more. Now you can imagine those best games coming with a bonus. Well, there is no specific bonus, but you will always find one in any casino you land on.
VIP and high roller bonuses in Canada
As a long time punter in any online casino in Canada, your loyalty is always a priority. As a result, you deserve a token of appreciation to keep you engaged. With this regard, your place in the casino is VIP, and it doesn't come empty-handed. There is a handsome casino bonus known as a high roller bonus. Just like the name suggests, the bonus is for the punters who stake high.
Also, it is not staking high one time; you must do it repeatedly. Again, you must stick to one casino to get this lucrative bonus. So, if you are up for this, choose one best casino and stick to it.
Online casino bonus codes
It is pretty clear that thousands of Canadian casinos want to entice you. They don't do this with word of mouth only. You will get tangible offers in the form of bonus codes. Nowadays, you cannot find a casino without bonus codes awaiting you. Interestingly, you will get these promo codes, whether you are a new or existing customer. For most of the welcome bonus codes, you will get them after making a minimum deposit. For example, the casino may ask you to deposit $10 and get a 100 % match bonus. Existing customers will also get the same as a reload bonus.
100%, 200% or 300% casino bonus
Depending on the casino of your choice, you will get a different percentage of the casino bonus. Some will give you a 100% match bonus, while others will go up to a 200%-300% match bonus. Whether your casino offers 100% or 300%, there is always a condition attached to each casino bonus. This one is called the wagering requirement.
When you get more bonuses like 300%, you will have a chance to stake high. On the other hand, the casino will require you to wager more times. Again, when you get the 100% bonus, the wagering requirement may be low. As you can see, each has an upside and downside. 100% is more common since the wagering requirement is low.