Casino Bonus: The Quick Version
A favourable casino bonus can make a big difference in your overall gambling experience. With so many different online casinos and bonus offers, you should know what each promotion presents.
Matched bonuses and casino deposit bonuses are the most attractive player rewards. We had equal fun testing out cashback deals, extra spins, and no deposit bonuses in similar fashion.
However, suppose you're a Canadian player looking for a new top online casino with the best casino bonus possible. In that case, there are a few factors you want to keep in mind. Wager on reputable casinos with gaming licenses from Malta or the UK regulators. They protect players and ensure the sites are compliant with rules and regulations.
Each site has a set of wagering requirements and game restrictions you must consider. These can vary, so be patient to find an offer that suits your playing style. You gain more cash with bigger casino deposit bonuses. We recommend you activate those.
Finally, most gaming providers offer their clientele special promotions, tournaments, and VIP programs. Participating helps you boost your winning chances and gain even more bonus offers.
Our complete and comprehensive guide and latest casino reviews will answer all your questions. We will help you make the right choice to turn your bonus winnings into real money.
Casino Bonus Info
|🎖️ Casinos with Bonus:||295 Sites|
|🏆 Best Casino Bonus:||Spin Casino – 100% up to $1000 & 50 Free Spins for $1|
|⚡️ New Casino Bonus:||KatsuBet – 111% up to $1500 & 111 Free Spins|
|☝️ Biggest Bonus:||WeltBet – 450% up to $4000|
|⭐ Casino Bonus $1:||Casino Classic – 40 Chances for $1|
|🍀 Best No Deposit Bonus:||ICE Casino – 50 No Deposit Free Spins|
|🚀 Top No Wager Bonus:||Wolfy Casino – Up to $1000 Without Wagering|
What is a Casino Bonus?
A casino bonus is a promotional offer to new or existing customers that you usually get when you deposit. Most often, it is part of a welcome offer to new players. Once you activate it, you get a greater balance to play with and more chances to win.
Online casino best bonus deals come in many forms. It can be free spins, bonus money for specific games, cashback on losses, loyalty bonuses, or other promotions and unique tournaments.
Bonuses are often subject to wagering requirements, meaning you must play through the bonus several times before withdrawing any winnings. However, if you choose wisely, you can find bonuses that offer great value for money.
With so many casino bonuses available, it's essential to research responsibly before choosing one. By comparing the bonus cash offers, you can ensure that you find the best deal for your needs.
The Most Popular Casino Bonuses
With so many casino bonus offers, knowing where to start is confusing. So here is a quick guide to the best online casino bonuses in Canada. After you join a new online casino, you will likely come across some or all of the following promos:
- Welcome Bonuses
- First Deposit Bonuses
- Reload Bonuses
- No Deposit Bonuses
- No Wagering Bonuses
- Casino Match Bonuses
- Free Spins Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
- VIP or High Roller Bonuses
The casino welcome bonus, or welcome package is the most common type of bonus deal. It's a promotion to attract new casino players to a site. The welcome bonus usually consists of a first deposit matched bonus, free spins, or a combination of both. Some casinos offer multiple reload bonuses as part of the package.
First Deposit Bonuses
You can get a first deposit bonus after signing up and depositing real money into a casino. Thus, these promotions can be specific to certain payment methods only or all of them. The bonus is valid for one-time use per gambling site. Free spins often accompany first deposit bonuses besides the free cash.
A reload bonus is a promotion for subsequent deposits into a gambling site. Some casinos offer it as an incentive for players to make additional account deposits. In truth, the welcome package of many Canadian casinos includes a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., casino deposit bonus. These casino deposit bonuses are known as reload bonuses. A reload bonus can add extra spins to selected online slot games.
No Deposit Bonuses
A no deposit casino bonus is an offer that doesn't require depositing to claim it. No deposit bonuses are usually smaller than other bonuses and have strict wagering requirements. Players must roll over the bonus money several times before adding the funds to their balance. However, they are a great way to try out a new casino without risking any of your real money.
No Wagering Bonuses
This is a bonus with no wagering requirements. It means the casino doesn't require players to roll over the bonus amount. Once you claim the bonus, you can immediately withdraw it.
These bonuses are rare, as it is a tremendous financial burden for the casino. Still, bonuses with low-betting requirements (1x-5x playthrough requirements) are becoming more common in the Canadian market. It's essentially free money and some of the online casino best bonus deals. So keep your eyes open as a player to take advantage of them.
Casino Match Bonuses
This is a common casino bonus. A deposit match bonus matches the deposit amount up to a certain percentage. For example, suppose you deposit C$100, and the casino offers a 100% casino match bonus. In that case, you will receive an additional C$100 in bonus funds and have a total balance of C$200.
Free Spins Bonuses
Free spins are casino bonus Canada deals you can use on specific slot machines. Most casinos offer them as part of their welcome bonus, but some present them as standalone promotions. When you claim free spins, you receive a set number of free rounds on one or more online slots.
In addition, you can add any winnings from your free spins to your account as bonus funds. Playthrough requirements accompany them to convert the bonuses into real funds.
A cashback bonus gives back a percentage of your losses over a certain period up to a maximum limit. For instance, a 10% cashback bonus up to C$100 means you'll get back C$10 for every C$100 you lose. The maximum amount of cashback, though, is C$100.
Casino platforms often give cashback bonuses as part of loyalty programs. Still, some casinos offer them regularly to all players who bet on sports or play online casino games.
A loyalty bonus is for those players who keep showing up, wagering, and participating in casino activities. On this occasion, online sites create unique loyalty programs where you can collect points. You can then exchange those points for various benefits and perks. That includes real money or cryptocurrencies, free spins, or advantages in other casino promos and tournaments.
VIP or High Roller Bonuses
These bonuses are exclusive to players qualified for the casino site's VIP program. High roller bonuses can include free spins, free bets, or extra cashback bonuses compared to what regular players receive. VIP perks can also incorporate exclusive trips to holiday destinations and expensive gifts.
Casino Bonus Thesaurus
Prior to activating and playing with online casino best bonus promos, you should familiarize yourself with certain terms. You can regularly find them in Canadian casinos, and knowing their meaning goes in your favour.
We will examine the meanings of the following words and phrases:
- Deposit Bonus
- Sign-Up Bonus
- Casino Promotion
- New Casino Bonus
- Bonus Wagering Requirements
- Eligible Games
- Bonus Codes
- Bonus Cap
- Exclusive Bonus
A deposit bonus is any real money casino bonus a player receives for making a deposit. It can refer to the first deposit or any of the following transfers to the platform. Free spins on slot games usually go hand in hand with deposit bonuses.
Not surprisingly, the sign-up bonus is a recurrent term for a promotion you get when registering an account. You will probably know it as a welcome package or welcome bonus. Most gambling sites ask that their players deposit to take advantage of a sign-up bonus.
Moreover, gambling providers like to match sign-up bonuses by 100 percent, doubling your money that way. If you pick correctly, you could also get a no-deposit bonus immediately after signing up.
A casino promotion is, in essence, a collective name for all casino bonuses present on a website. The term explains all deals for both new and existing players.
New Casino Bonus
We use a new casino bonus to describe the unique offers of new online gambling brands. I.e., check out the new casino bonus Canada promos available to Canadian players in 2023.
Bonus Wagering Requirements
This is the number of times you must play through a bonus amount to add it to your regular betting balance. Generally, the rollover or playthrough requirements are between 20 and 60 times. You achieve quicker access to your money the lower the wagering requirements are. We prefer gaming in casinos with a 20-30x rollover instead of those with 50x or more.
Online casinos sometimes don't make all video slots suitable for free spins bonuses. Those that are and count towards the wagering requirements are called eligible games. E.g., Sweet Bonanza could be an appropriate game, but Starburst isn't.
When clearing a bonus, play games that contribute to the playthrough requirements, preferably at the highest possible rates. Most often than not, it's slot games that count 100%. Examples like table games or live casino games (Roulette, Baccarat, or Blackjack) contribute significantly less. That can be anything from 10% to 50%.
Some casinos require that players enter a promo code while depositing to activate a casino promotion. You can find these codes on the casino's website or check Canada's best online casino bonus codes. If available, new and existing players are allowed to use them.
This is the maximum bonus amount you can receive, regardless of how much you deposit over the bonus cap limit. To rephrase it, imagine using a 100% matched bonus up to C$500 and depositing C$1000. You will still only get C$500 in bonus money, leaving you with a final balance of C$1500.
Platforms reserve these casino bonus Canada deals for a small qualifying amount of players. Exclusive bonuses can be available only for new players from a specific region or referred by a particular channel. To point out, we at Casinoclaw.com sometimes offer these bonuses to our community.
Another use case is to offer players exclusive bonuses if they use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. There are cases where players receive unique promos for using the mobile casino version of a site.
Top List – Best Casino Bonus in Canada 2023:
- Gaming Club Casino: 100% Match Bonus up to C$350 and 150 Free Spins.
- Casino Classic: 100% Bonus up to C$200 and One Free Chance.
- Yukon Gold Casino: 100% Deposit Bonus up to C$150 and 150 Free Spins.
- Royal Vegas Casino: 100% Bonus up to C$1200 and 100 Chances.
- Captain Cooks Casino: Bonus up to C$500 & 100 Chances.
- Jackpot City Casino: 100% Deposit Bonus up to C$1600.
- Spin Casino: 100% Match up to C$1000 and 50 Chances.
- Luxury Casino: 100% Casino Bonus up to C$1000.
- Golden Tiger Casino: Big C$1500 Match-Up Bonus.
- Zodiac Casino: 80 Chances Worth a Total of C$20.
The Best Welcome Casino Bonuses in Canada
Casino welcome bonuses, also known as sign-up bonuses, are one of the most popular promotions at online casinos.
Gambling sites typically offer them to new players as an incentive to sign up and make a deposit. Welcome bonuses can take many forms, but the most common one is a matched bonus. Here, the casino will match a certain percentage of your deposit up to a maximum amount.
The welcome package can entail a first deposit bonus and multiple reload bonuses. Additionally, our experience shows that most sites prefer to include free spins on selected slot games to sweeten the deal. We have compiled a list of the best welcome bonuses for Canadian players only for you.
Finally, we suggest that new players take a look at the following online casino best bonus promotions in 2023.
|Online Casino Site||Welcome Bonus|
|PokerStars Casino||100% matched welcome bonus up to C$2000 and 300 free spins.|
|ComeON Casino||150% matched deposit bonus up to C$1500.|
|Mr. Green Casino||A welcome bonus of up to C$1200 with 200 free spins.|
|LeoVegas Casino||100% matched welcome bonus of up to C$1000 and 200 free spins.|
|Sports Interaction||150% match bonus of up to C$1000 and a multi-tiered VIP program.|
No Wagering & Low Wagering Casino Bonuses
In most cases, casino deposit bonuses have certain wagering requirements. That's the number of times you must wager the bonus funds so you can withdraw it. However, the new trend is that casinos offer bonuses with no wagering requirements. After placing and winning your first bet, you can immediately withdraw the return.
Unfortunately, a no/low wagering casino deposit bonus is unavailable in all Canadian casinos. To be on the safe side, we recommend you look for promotions with as low wagering requirements as possible. That certainly improves your chances of winning and keeping more of your money.
Here are the 5 top-rated Canadian no wagering casinos:
|No Wagering Casino||Casino Bonus Offers|
|Winz.io Casino||300 free spins with 0 playthrough requirements.|
|Wolfy Casino||Deposit bonus of up to C$1000 with no wagering requirements.|
|Bethard Casino||250 free spins with 0x wagering requirements.|
|Amok Casino||100 no wager free spins and a 10% cashback bonus.|
|Rizk Casino||50 extra spins with no wagering requirements.|
Free Spins Bonuses
You can find free spins offers on almost all online casinos in Canada. The extra spins bonus allows players to spin the reels of a slot machine for free. On the positive side, there is a potential to win real money. Some of these casino bonus Canada promotions don't require a deposit (no-deposit free spins bonuses), albeit most will.
After depositing, the casino will credit your account with the appropriate number of free spins. You can then use these extra spins to play designated slots, with a chance of winning massive prizes. With some luck, you can apply the online casino best bonus free spins on progressive jackpot games.
In most cases, winnings from free spins bonuses are subject to wagering requirements. In essence, checking the terms and conditions before claiming any offers is a good idea. Once you meet the rollover requirements, you can keep whatever you win.
Our top 10 most recommended free spins casino bonus promo looks like this:
- Cuatro Casino – 700 Free Spins
- CasiGO Casino – 375 Free Spins
- PokerStars Casino – 300 Free Spins
- Winz.io Casino – 300 Free Spins
- ICE Casino – 270 Free Spins
- Playfina Casino – 200 Free Spins
- LeoVegas – 200 Free Spins
- Wildz Casino – 200 Free Spins
- Doggo Casino – 200 Free Spins
- Mr. Green Casino – 200 Free Spins
No Deposit Casino Bonus
Any seasoned Canadian gambler can tell you that no deposit bonuses are the holy grail of online casino deposit bonuses. You can get such a casino promotion without having to deposit a penny. As soon as you register an account, you get free cash to get you started. They are excellent for beginners still deciding whether to play with their money or not.
In truth, no deposit bonuses are usually part of the welcome package, and you can apply them to different games. That is, you can play slots, table games, live casino games, or video poker.
Pay attention to the wagering requirements and other terms and conditions to get acquainted with the rules. No deposit bonuses are a wonderful way to try out new casinos and win real money with little effort. Lastly, this type of casino deposit bonus is available in the following gaming locations:
|Canadian Online Casino||No Deposit Bonus Offer|
|ICE Casino||50 No Deposit Free Spins|
|EddyVegas Casino||24 No Deposit Free Spins|
|Amazon Slots Casino||20 No Deposit Free Spins on Sweet Bonanza|
|SlotVibe Casino||20 No Deposit Free Spins. Use Bonus Code ‘CASINOCLAW20'|
|Wheelz Casino||20 No Deposit Extra Spins|
Casino Matched Bonuses
The casino match bonus is one where the platform matches a percentage of your deposits up to a maximum amount. I.e., suppose the match bonus is 100% up to C$500. If you deposit C$500, the casino will add an additional C$500 to your account. In this case, your total gambling budget is C$1000.
Like many other casino bonuses, matched bonuses are usually subject to wagering requirements. You must bet a certain sum to become eligible to withdraw the bonus funds as your cash.
For example, a wagering requirement of 30x means you must bet 30 times the bonus amount before withdrawing the money. 30 x C$500 = C$15.000. If you wager C$10 per session on a slot machine, that's 1500 spins.
You can use matched bonuses together with the first deposit and reload bonuses. Gambling sites don't always peg these special deals at 100%. They can start at 50% and go up to 200% or even 300% and more. That's certainly great value for your money. Check out the best matched casino deposit bonus promotions in 2023 below:
|Canadian Online Casino||Matched Bonus Percentage|
|SlotsNBets Casino||800% up to C$3000|
|Mr. Bet Casino||400% up to C$2250|
|Lady Linda Slots||300% up to C$1000|
|VIP SlotClub||300% up to C$4200|
|Casino Alpha||300% on Deposits|
Fast Payout Bonuses
A fast payout and withdrawal process is what all players desire. As a result, you will find Canadian casinos restructuring to offer instant deposits and quick payouts. You could have the money in your account on the same day, depending on your payment method.
Fast payout bonuses don't have wagering requirements, unlike the usual welcome bonus conditions. And even if they have, you will realize they are low. For instance, the wagering requirement may be as low as five times. That's a significantly more attractive deal than rolling over a casino bonus 40x.
Also, the deals become even better when combined with no wagering bonuses. We have researched the entire Canadian market to find you the fastest payout online casino value.
We noticed that the fastest withdrawal speeds are on the following websites:
- Conquestador Casino
- Spin Casino
- Ruby Fortune
- Cosmo Casino
- FreshBet Casino
- Betsson Casino
- Rant Casino
- Villento Casino
VIP and High Roller Bonuses in Canada
Long-time gamblers in online casinos in Canada deserve a token of appreciation for their loyalty and engagement. In either case, their place in the casino is as a VIP, and it doesn't come empty-handed.
A handsome high roller bonus awaits you if you reach VIP status. VIP perks often come as cashback at regularly occurring periods. Casinos normally calculate cashback once a week, but some providers do it monthly.
High roller cashback is a percentage of your total losses in any given period. Nevertheless, some Canadian sites calculate all your wagers. That means you get a cashback bonus even on bets you have won over that period.
So, to enlist in a VIP program, speak to customer support and contact your dedicated account manager. You want to reach the best possible deal for yourself. Preferably a turnover-based cashback rather than one based solely on net losses.
High roller bonuses are not one-off deals, as casinos reserve them for returning high-stakes players. Stick to one site and bet big money over an extended period to get this lucrative bonus.
Here are a few recommendations for casinos with VIP programs with massive prizes:
- Casino Classic
- Zodiac Casino
- Grand Mondial Casino
- Player's Palace Casino
- Quattro Casino
- Blackjack Ballroom
- Casino Action
Online Casino Bonus Codes
Casino bonus codes are promotional offers you can redeem using a specific code. The acquired prize can be in the form of free spins, free bets, or a matched deposit bonus.
Players enter bonus codes when making a deposit to validate them. Interestingly, you can take advantage of these promotions whether you are a new or existing customer. Check the FAQ and T&Cs to learn about the requirements. Otherwise, you may forfeit your winnings and be unable to withdraw your money.
Find the newest Canadian casino bonus codes for 2023 in the table below:
|Online Casino||Bonus Code|
Exclusive Microgaming Casino Bonus
Microgaming is a software developer with a strong presence in sports betting and online casino games. Due to their popularity, casino bonus Canada sites regularly offer exclusive bonuses for their games.
A Microgaming bonus is a form of promotion where you can get free spins or casino deposit bonuses on Microgaming slot machines. No deposit Microgaming promos and match bonuses are available as well.
Read through Microgaming Casino Bonus in Canada if you want to test the games from this brand. You can find the best Microgaming casino bonus offers on the following Canadian gambling sites:
- Casino Kingdom
- Captain Cooks Casino
- Dream Vegas
- Grand Mondial Casino
- Yukon Gold Casino
Comparing And Finding The Best Casino Bonus For You
Hundreds of online casino sites are available to Canadian players and offer unique bonuses. You need to be methodical in choosing the online casino best bonus that works for you. Our experienced team has created this casino bonus comparison checklist you can follow:
- Eligibility: Check if you are eligible for the promotion and if it's available to Canadians. That is especially important if you live in Ontario since the Ontario online casino market follows strict regulatory frameworks.
- Deposit or No Deposit Bonus: Determine if you want to use the bonus depending on if you have to deposit or only sign up. No deposit bonuses work without transferring your real money to a gambling site.
- Free Spins or Matched Bonus: Free spins are great for trying new slot games. Nonetheless, if you want to maximize your gambling balance, try to get the most out of your matched deposit bonus.
- Suitable Bonus Caps: Ensure your deposit is within the casino's supported bonus cap. E.g., if you're a high roller using a C$2000 first deposit, look for the highest possible bonus caps. If not, a +200% matched bonus could be more relevant to you.
- Check the Wagering Requirements: Online casino best bonus promotions have the lowest possible wagering requirements. It's easier to clear your bonus amount if you pick offers with low playthrough demands.
- Check the T&Cs: Don't put off checking the casino bonus terms accordingly. All special offers have a small link in the fine print with the conditions for that specific bonus. Please read it, although you are eager to start playing. Usually, it's a couple of sentences and takes you under a minute to go through.
How to Claim The Best Casino Bonuses In Canada
Canadian players have a wide range of bonuses they can claim and use appropriately. Moreover, before taking advantage of these offers, you must know where to find them and how to activate them. Here is a step-by-step guide to claiming casino bonuses in Canada:
- The first step is to find a reputable online casino that offers bonuses for Canadian players.
- Once you have found a suitable site, create an account and log in. Verify your identity and go through KYC if requested.
- After logging in, navigate to the casino's promotions page and select the bonus you want to claim. E.g., if you use a casino deposit bonus, enter the bonus code when prompted and if needed. However, if you are activating a matched deposit bonus, you must make a qualifying deposit.
- The site will credit your casino bonus Canada promotion to your account afterward.
- Head to the casino lobby and start wagering on your favourite online games.
- Eventually, after you have met all rules and requirements, the casino will add the bonus to your account balance.
How to Make The Most Out Of Your Casino Bonus
If you need help making the most of your online casino bonus, here are a few tips to help you get started.
- Firstly, check the playthrough requirements and the eligible games. Players often forget to do this. They then get disappointed when they can't use their casino bonuses on their favourite slots or table games.
- Second, take advantage of bonus codes and special promotions. These can give you extra perks like free spins, cashback, or casino deposit bonuses.
- Thirdly, remember that the bonus size isn't always the most crucial factor. Sometimes it's better to go for a smaller bonus with more favourable wagering requirements. Major casino bonus Canada promos can be more challenging to clear.
- Play those casino games that contribute the most towards the playthrough requirements of a bonus. All in all, the slot machines will help clear a casino bonus as soon as possible.
- If you have a choice, wager your bonus funds on low-volatility online slots. The payouts may be lower, but you will trigger more frequent wins.
- Take advantage of no wagering and no deposit casino bonuses. You will get your funds quickly if you don't have to roll them over massively.
- Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help. The customer support team at your online casino can offer valuable advice about making the most out of your bonus.
The Importance of the Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
You should carefully read the bonus terms and conditions when choosing an online casino. While most bonuses are straightforward, you must meet certain requirements to qualify. You can find clearly explained rules and expectations usually at the bottom of the page.
The bonus terms will, of course, help you understand the effort you need to turn a bonus into real money.
For example, a specific casino deposit bonus may only be available to players who make a minimum deposit. In contrast, others may ask you to wager your money before you can withdraw it.
Further, it's common for casinos to impose time limits on bonus funds. Checking how long you have to meet the play-through requirements is essential, and you don't want to forfeit your bonuses. By reading the bonus terms and conditions, you can avoid any surprises down the road.
Understanding Wagering Requirements
Online casinos can't give away free money, or they would go bankrupt. Thus, they require players to wager their funds X number of times before withdrawing their winnings. In this way, casinos ensure that players are betting and not taking advantage of casino bonuses.
However, we know that it can be confusing for you to understand how wagering requirements work. You can calculate the playthrough conditions by multiplying the bonus amount by a certain number. Imagine if the online casino best bonus sum is C$100 with a 20x wagering requirement. You would then need to bet a total of C$2,000 to turn the bonus offer into withdrawable money.
Rollover requirements vary significantly from gambling site to gambling site. In our experience, the standard is between 35x and 50x. On the positive side, low and no wagering casinos exist where you can benefit from the lowest level of playthroughs. Consider the following examples of casino bonus wagering requirements.
|Matched Bonus||Wagering Requirement||Your Deposit||Your Bonus||Total Wagering|
What Counts Towards Meeting Wagering Requirements On Casino Bonuses?
Not all games contribute equally to meeting the play-through requirements. I.e., slot games usually count 100% towards meeting the conditions. Table games such as blackjack and roulette usually only contribute 10-50%. Some gambling operators even host games that don't count a bit.
As a result, it's vital to understand the bonus contribution rates to bet with success. Anything else can force you to play much longer than expected to get ahold of the money.
Common Mistakes When Trying to Clear a Casino Bonus Canada
Newbie gamblers make a few commonplace mistakes trying to clear their casino bonuses. Luckily, it won't happen to you once you have familiarized yourself with the rules.
- First, they don't read the terms and conditions of the promotion beforehand. As a result, they remain unaware of essential rules like the wagering requirements or the eligible games.
- Some gamblers bet more than the maximum allowed betting amount. Doing that can invalidate the bonus and all winnings derived from it. Please check the T&C to learn the minimum and maximum wagering demands.
- Thirdly, they attempt a cash out before meeting the wagering requirement. That, too, will result in the forfeiture of the casino bonus and your winnings.
- The casino bonus time can expire while you are still clearing the promo offers. Many Canadian online casinos require you to wager through all bonuses in a set time. You will void the casino promotion if that time runs out.
- Finally, they aren't aware of ineligible casino games. Betting on non-eligible games doesn't contribute to wagering conditions, and you risk losing your funds.
What's so Special About the Highest Casino Bonus Offers?
When you start looking at the casino bonuses that online casinos offer, it's much easier to narrow them down. Some sites will give players more fantastic offers and better ways to win. Other casinos will offer lower promo packages and less-rewarding deals.
Nevertheless, it's worth paying attention to this matter, especially if you're into online gambling. You want your gaming experiences to be positive ones.
A 200% matched bonus gives you double the money compared to a 100% one. That means additional free cash you can wager and win more. Slot games revolve around free spin rounds, so the more you have, the greater the chance to win a jackpot.
Ideally, you can combine a big casino deposit bonus with low wagering requirements. That way, you get more money and an easier way to pay it out.
The Pros of Using a Casino Bonus
Casino promotions, not surprisingly, offer players various advantages that work in their favour. Thus, you can do more thanks to online casino best bonus deals. We compiled a few pros you must know about for a happy time in Canadian casinos.
- A casino bonus is a great way to boost your bankroll.
- They are a lifeline for beginners who can get overwhelmed by the vast catalogue of games. Due to the lack of experience, casino bonuses can minimize their losses.
- You can enjoy new games and more ways to play without risking your money. In addition, if you lose, you maintain your bankroll because you used a valid bonus.
- It helps you develop efficient gaming strategies via the trial-and-error method without wasting real capital.
- Casino bonuses are a gambling site's way to say thank you. They reward loyalty by offering extra spins, free money, and other perks.
- A quality casino deposit bonus can greatly increase your payout percentage.
The Cons of Using a Casino Bonus
Despite all the good stuff, online casino best bonus promotions have a few negatives as well.
- Casino bonuses can have high wagering requirements. These can soar up to 60x or 70x in some cases.
- They can also lock up your real money balance, making it impossible to withdraw your cash. If the bonus is active, you must roll it over or void it to move the money into your bank.
- Some casinos allow players only a few days or a week to play through their bonus funds. What's more, you must forfeit the offer if you don't make it in time.
- Gamblers can't use casino bonuses on any online casino games they want. The platforms often specify the titles they are valid for.
- You can't withdraw any part of the bonus money until you meet the playthrough requirements.
- Casino bonuses and extensive gambling can further increase the risks of gambling addiction. We suggest you do it responsibly and set loss/time limits if needed. Finally, don't hesitate to contact Gambling Therapy if you feel you are at risk.
Online casinos offer bonuses to attract new customers and retain existing ones. Additionally, good promotions help players in securing massive winning chances.
The averages differ from site to site. Meanwhile, the casino deposit bonuses can start at a few hundred CAD and be worth several thousand. You can typically get between 100 and 200 free spins.
Some sites only offer a casino deposit bonus but no free spins.
You can withdraw the money only if you have met the wagering requirements.
A matched bonus is when the casino matches your deposit to a certain percentage. If that amount is 100%, the platform will double any sum you deposit.
The most frequent types include free spins and a matched bonus on the first deposit. Canadian gambling sites also offer reload bonuses and no deposit bonuses.
In short, online casino best bonus offers are valid for many banking options. In sum, try it out with instant banking, e-wallets like Skrill or Neteller, or debit and credit cards.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Casinoclaw.
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.