Online gambling is fun. For a vast majority of people this is true, but for a small minority, gambling can also be a problem.
At casinoclaw.com, we’re fully committed to help you enjoy gambling in a fun and responsible way.
If you feel your gambling is or is about to become a problem – take action now!
How Can I Avoid Developing a Gambling Problem?
Each jurisdiction have their own rules and recommendations around Responsible Gambling, below are some general tips to help you enjoy your gambling responsibly:
- Set deposit limits
- Review your gambling activity and transaction history every now and then
- Take a break. You can set break periods from anything from 24 hours to several weeks with most operators
- Self-exclude. Most operators and casinos have this function. If not, it’s probably not a serious operator. Gamble somewhere else.
- Never gamble with money you can’t afford to loose
- Set reality checks
- Do a self test. If it shows signs of you developing a gambling addiction – stop playing.
What Do I Do If I Have a Gambling Problem?
- Take back control. Be honest to yourself and accept that you might have a problem. This is always the first step to combating an addiction or a problematic behavior.
- Ask for help. Below are links to some organizations dedicated to battling gambling addiction and gambling problems
Who Should I Contact If I Have a Gambling Problem?
Lars Wahlström is a renowned expert in the online casino industry, boasting over two decades of multifaceted experience spanning technological development and operational management. As the visionary CEO and Publisher of ARGO Gaming Group, the force behind the successful Casinoclaw brand, Lars combines his lifelong enthusiasm for gaming and gambling with an impressive track record in slots, casino gaming, poker, sports betting, and trotting.
Esteemed for his insightful contributions, Lars is highly regarded as a top-tier authority in casino journalism. He is a staple at international industry conferences, providing valuable insights on panels and networking opportunities.
Based out of the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, Lars is a globetrotter, ensuring he remains at the forefront of industry trends. Connect with Lars for his expert perspectives through our contact page, or network with him on LinkedIn and X for the latest in iGaming innovation.