What is a Bitcoin Casino?
A Bitcoin casino is just that: a casino that lets you place bets using bitcoins. Bitcoin, of course, is a digital crypto currency. Not everyone is familiar with bitcoin, due it to being a relatively new idea. As a result, there aren’t a whole lot of casinos that allow bitcoin gaming. Therefore, your choices are limited, but there are still plenty of sites and we’re here to guide you to the best Bitcoin casino around. When it comes right down to it, money is money, and bitcoin or not, your casino experience will feature the same thrills and excitement as any traditional money casino.
Best Bitcoin gaming in Canada
Bitcoin came and went pretty fast. Consequently, a lot of early investors forget all about their investments, only to stumble upon a pretty sizable amount sitting in the bank. Even though it’s not as popular as it once was, it’s still very much a valuable currency. Bitcoin gaming is fresh, exciting, and cutting edge. A good Bitcoin casino will scratch that gambling itch just like the best Canadian casinos, and you can gamble comfortably knowing that your traditional money is somewhere else, not being touched. Above all, because the cryptocurrency is completely digital, transferring money happens a lot faster than usual.
Bitcoin Or Bust
Bitcoin is a great way to gamble online with extra side cash. By keeping your bitcoin separate, you can treat it like a fund that’s just for having fun. This is the best thing about a good Bitcoin casino. You can go wild and throw caution to the wind, knowing that you’re in complete control of your finances. Gambling responsibly has never been so easy.
How we rank the best Bitcoin casinos in Canada
Casinos that accept Bitcoin are, of course, the best sites to join and take your gambling experience to the next level. However, not all these sites are worth your time and money. Because of that, we carefully look at the following aspects in order to rank and recommend a Bitcoin Casino to you.
- License and regulations – The first thing we look at is the bodies that license and regulate online casinos. For example, we check if they have licenses from Kahnawake Gaming Commission, MGA, and the UK Gambling Commission. If a casino has one of these licenses, we recommend it to you.
- Safety and security – Bitcoin Casinos should also ensure that your data is safe and secure. Before ranking them, we check SSL technology, firewalls, and other security measures put in place. On our list, you will get casinos that have a safe and secure gambling environment.
- Trustworthy and reputation – We also check whether a casino is trustworthy or not. Still, we check what players say about the casino. If the casino is trustworthy and has a credible reputation, we put it on our list.
- Number and variety of games – A good casino that accepts Bitcoin should have an extensive game selection. Specifically, the casinos should have popular and exclusive titles from industry-leading developers.
- User experience (app) – Playing on the go should be possible at online casinos. Precisely, we check if you can play via native apps or in-browser apps.
- Bonuses and promotions – If a casino gives you a deposit bonus after depositing via Bitcoin, then it is the best. You can pick one from our list, and rest assured of getting bonuses.
- Loyalty program (VIP program) – As a loyal player, you deserve VIP treats. As a result, we rank casinos based on how they treat loyal customers. If they have impressive VIP programs, we give those casinos a tick.
- Customer service – Finally, we don't overlook the quality of customer service you get at real money online casinos. If there are professional support agents available 24/7, such a casino is worth your time.
Advantages of playing at a Bitcoin casino
You will indeed never regret joining any Canadian Bitcoin Casino on our list. You will enjoy great benefits such as:
- Quick or instant money transfers – When you deposit via Bitcoin, your money will reflect in your account instantly. On the other hand, withdrawals are close to instant. To be precise, withdrawals can only take a maximum of 24 hours.
- No extra transaction fees – Casinos that accept Bitcoin will not charge you when depositing or withdrawing money. Unlike other methods, the cryptocurrency has no middlemen, meaning there are no transaction fees.
- Protected payment information – To use Bitcoin, you don’t need to send personal information. This minimizes the cases of identity theft and other malpractices.
- Anonymous option – Since you don’t need to forward your personal data, nobody knows who you are. In other words, Bitcoin is the best option for players who like privacy.
Disadvantages of playing at a casino with Bitcoin
Like any other option, the cryptocurrency has a few shortcomings that you need to note. They are, however, short-lived, but it is good to know them before you start gambling. They include:
- Volatility – Unfortunately, Bitcoin is not stable. Sometimes, the price may go up. Other times, it may go down. Furthermore, the demand may be very high, meaning you may lack enough to play with.
- It is hard to trace – Due to the fact that Bitcoin is anonymous, tracing it may be an uphill task. If you lose , you may not retrieve it.
- There are limited casinos using it – Presently, there are only a few casinos using Bitcoin as a payment method. To this end, your options are limited.
- No regulatory bodies – There is no single authority that regulates the cryptocurrency. As a result, nobody will be there to solve any issue that arises.
Founded in 2008, Bitcoin is a digital asset that works as a medium of exchange. Besides, the currency doesn’t use any central authority to control its creation and management. Instead, it uses cryptography. The domain name of the currency, Bitcoin.org, came into existence in 2008, and nobody knows the owner or the creator. However, Satoshi Nakamoto is believed to be the founder of Bitcoin. Precisely, he provided a link to a letter titled “Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system”.
Bitcoin network came into force in 2009, where Nakamoto was the first person to own 50 Bitcoins. Thereafter, prominent people started mining the cryptocurrency and used it as a medium of exchange. Today, many companies, including casinos, are using it as a medium of exchange.
Bitcoin Casinos summary
Undoubtedly, Canadian Bitcoin Casinos stand out from the crowd in many ways. Firstly, if you want casinos with instant deposits, you should consider joining casinos that accept Bitcoin. Secondly, withdrawing money from these casinos is close to instant. In case of any delay, you will only wait up to 24 hours. Thirdly, these casinos are safe and secure. Specifically, you will not experience cases of identity theft or any other malpractices. Also, they use SSL technology, firewalls, and other security protocols. Then, some of these casinos will give you bonuses and promotions after depositing via Bitcoin. Moreover, online casinos with Bitcoin have extensive game selections, VIP programs, and 24/7 customer service. Join any of the Bitcoin Casinos from our list and enjoy all these services on the go.