What is a Bitcoin Casino?
A Bitcoin casino is just that: a Canadian casino that lets you place bets using the digital cryptocurrency bitcoin. Not everyone is familiar with currency, due it to being a relatively new idea.
When it comes right down to it, money is money, and bitcoin or not, your casino experience will feature the same thrills and excitement as any traditional real money online casino.
Top 3 best Bitcoin casinos this month:
- Kahuna Casino
- Wolfy Casino
- Cobra Casino
How to Find the Best Bitcoin Casinos in Canada
Casinos in Canada that accept Bitcoin are, of course, the best sites to join and take your gambling experience to the next level. However, not all these sites are worth your time and money. Because of that, you need to carefully look at the following aspects in order to find the best Bitcoin Casino for you.
- License and regulations – Check if they have licenses from Kahnawake Gaming Commission, MGA, and/or the UK Gambling Commission.
- Safety and security – Also check SSL technology, firewalls, and other security measures put in place.
- Trustworthy and reputation – Read what other players say about the Bitcoin Casino. If the casino is trustworthy and has a credible reputation, then it's a go.
- Number and variety of games – A good casino that accepts Bitcoin should have an extensive game selection with popular and exclusive titles from industry-leading developers.
- User experience (app) – Playing on the go should be possible via either native apps or in-browser apps.
- Bonuses and promotions – If a casino gives you a deposit bonus after depositing via Bitcoin, then it is the best.
- Loyalty program (VIP program) – As a loyal customer, you deserve VIP treats. They need to have a impressive VIP program in place.
- Customer service – Finally, don't overlook the quality of customer service, such as professional support agents available 24/7.
You will indeed never regret joining any Canadian Bitcoin Casino on our list. You will enjoy great benefits such as:
- Quick or instant money transfers – When you deposit via Bitcoin, your money will reflect in your account instantly. On the other hand, withdrawals are close to instant. To be precise, withdrawals can only take a maximum of 24 hours.
- No extra transaction fees – Casinos that accept Bitcoin will not charge you when depositing or withdrawing money. Unlike other methods, the cryptocurrency has no middlemen, meaning there are no transaction fees.
- Protected payment information – To use this cryptocurrency, you don’t need to send personal information. This minimizes the cases of identity theft and other malpractices.
- Anonymous option – Since you don’t need to forward your personal data, nobody knows who you are. In other words, Bitcoin is the best option for players who like privacy.
Like any other option, the cryptocurrency has a few shortcomings that you need to note. They are, however, short-lived, but it is good to know them before you start gambling. They include:
- Volatility – Unfortunately, Bitcoin is not stable. Sometimes, the price may go up. Other times, it may go down. Furthermore, the demand may be very high, meaning you may lack enough to play with.
- It is hard to trace – Due to the fact that Bitcoin is anonymous, tracing it may be an uphill task. If you lose, you may not retrieve it.
- There are limited casinos using it – Presently, there are only a few casinos using this cryptocurrency as a payment method. To this end, your options are limited.
- No regulatory bodies – There is no single authority that regulates the cryptocurrency. As a result, nobody will be there to solve any issue that arises.
History of Bitcoin
Founded in 2008, Bitcoin is a digital asset that works as a medium of exchange. Besides, the currency doesn’t use any central authority to control its creation and management. Instead, it uses cryptography. The domain name of the currency, Bitcoin.org, came into existence in 2008, and nobody knows the owner or the creator.
However, Satoshi Nakamoto is believed to be the founder of Bitcoin. Precisely, he provided a link to a letter titled “Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system”.
Bitcoin network came into force in 2009, where Nakamoto was the first person to own 50 Bitcoins. Thereafter, prominent people started mining the cryptocurrency and used it as a medium of exchange. Today, many companies, including casinos, are using it as a medium of exchange.
Bitcoin Casino Bonus
Bitcoin casinos are launching every day. Here the right casino for you is the one with a generous casino bonus. Canadian players compare the bonuses available on both new and old legit BTC Casinos.
Canadian Bitcoin Casinos with No Deposit Bonus
We can help you find a real money casino in Canada with no deposit bonus on registration. There are a lot of online casinos out there and too many to choose from. Some are much more worth your time than others. Instead of having to sift through them all, we’ve done the hard work for you.
Casino with BTC Free Spins
As a Canadian player, free spins give you a chance to play for free and try out the best Bitcoin casinos. Notably, these casinos offer free spins without deposit, while others require a deposit.
Canadian Bitcoin Mobile Casino
Indeed, mobile gaming is one of the important gaming features that you will find at various Bitcoin casinos in Canada. With this, you can enjoy plenty of games on the go on your Android or iPhone unit.
Bitcoin Welcome Bonus
To scope the best Bitcoin welcome bonus, compare this bonus in different new and old sites. Primarily, this bonus boosts your bank balance and help you game more.
Some Bitcoin casinos need you to make a deposit to trigger their bonuses. That is either the welcome bonus or other regular bonuses. As a result, you will get bonus funds or free spins.
Best New Bitcoin Casinos
We can argue that Bitcoin casinos offer the best and safest online gaming. The reason is that you need not give any credit card number or bank account. Now, to experience the best gaming experience at BTC casino, you need the best. From our site, you will find a number of new casinos where you can play.
Minimum Deposit BTC Casinos Online
The minimum deposit is there to separate serious players from jokers. The minimum deposit is very small; thus, your risk is minimal. The minimum deposit gives you a great way to check out the casino site and decide the right one for you.
Bitcoin Casino – Deposit with Credit Card
A Bitcoin casino that allows its players to deposit with Credit Card enhances flexibility. When depositing with a credit card in a BTC casino, you are sure of safe transactions. Also, while gaming in a Bitcoin casino, accepting credit card usually have lower fees, and transactions are extremely fast.
VIP Casinos with Bitcoin
As a VIP member in a casino with Bitcoin, you reap several benefits. Such VIP benefits include;
- VIP cashback
- Personal VIP manager
- Weekly Free spins
- Custom bonus offers and special promotions
No Wagering BTC Casinos
Wagering in online Bitcoin casinos is a set of rules that you need to complete to withdraw your bonuses as real money. Note that each BTC casino has varying wagering rules. Interestingly, there are no wagering BTC casinos in Canada that allow you to pocket all your winnings.
You need a unique code to claim a bonus in some Bitcoin Casinos. Here, you need not worry about these codes as they are readily on the site. For those BTC casinos without bonus codes, you simply need to follow their genuine link to claim your offer.
Bitcoin Casinos Summary
Undoubtedly, Canadian Bitcoin Casinos stand out from the crowd in many ways.
- Firstly, if you want casinos with instant deposits, you should consider joining casinos that accept Bitcoin.
- Secondly, withdrawing money from these casinos is close to instant. In case of any delay, you will only wait up to 24 hours.
- Thirdly, these casinos are safe and secure.
Specifically, you will not experience cases of identity theft or any other malpractices. Also, they use SSL technology, firewalls, and other security protocols. Then, some of these casinos will give you bonuses and promotions after depositing via Bitcoin.
Moreover, Canadian online casinos with Bitcoin have extensive game selections, VIP programs, and 24/7 customer service. Join any of these cryptocurrency casinos from our list and enjoy all these services on the go.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Casinoclaw.
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.