Available Online Casino Payment Options in Canada
- Bitcoin – Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency method of making payments at online casinos. Before you can use Bitcoin, you have to create a Bitcoin account. Additionally, Bitcoin payments are processed instantly so you can withdraw your coins fast.
- eCheck – Echecks are safe and convenient as you don’t have to sign off checks the traditional way. Moreover, eCheck casinos are plenty in Canada so you can always make fast payments.
- iDebit – Online banking into your casino account has been made easy by iDebit. iDebit which is a money transfer service, processes your deposits in a few minutes. On the other hand, withdrawals using iDebit take 3-5 business days.
- Instadebit – As the name Instadebit suggests, this is an instant payment option. Therefore, all you’ve got to do is register an Instadebit card and start flawless transactions between banks. Furthermore, Instadebit uses SSL encryption that protects your data.
- Interac – Money transfers into and from your casino account are faster and more efficient with Interac. Most importantly, Interac transactions only take 30 minutes to be processed. Lastly, Interac transactions can only happen with the money in your account so you cannot overdraw.
- MuchBetter – MuchBetter is a reliable e-wallet app that lets you make money transfers into your casino account. Furthermore, you can get your payouts from Monday to Friday. Lastly, creating a MuchBetter account is free of charge.
- Neteller – Neteller is the most renowned electronic money transfer in Canada. That's because it bases its roots in Canada. Moreover, Neteller charges a 2.5% fee to create an account. That aside, you won’t be charged any fee for transactions on the service.
- PayPal – PayPal is a popular online money transfer platform in the world including Canada. Deposits on PayPal are instant while withdrawals can take up to 24 hours. Additionally, all deposits to and withdrawals from PayPal are free.
- Paysafecard – This is a prepaid method of payment thus you can spend what you have in your card. Additionally, Paysafecard withdrawals take up to 3 business days to be posted. Lastly, most casinos in Canada impose no fees for you to use Paysafecard.
- Skrill – Skrill is the most preferred e-wallet payment method in Canada. Moreover, you can make deposits for free and instantly. However, withdrawals take less than 24 hours to be processed.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Casinoclaw.
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.